Health & Medicine
Administration of medication
Parents/carers are welcome to come into school to administer their child's medication.
For school administration of medication:
- The medication must be prescribed, prescribed for four times or more a day
- In its original container, complete with the pharmacists label
- Have the child's name on the pharmacy label
- Have the dosage on the pharmacy label
- Completion of Medical Indemnity form (download the document below)
- Parents/carers are responsible for delivering and collecting the medication from the school office.
Is my child too ill for school?
Please see the policies below.
Updated Guidance on regarding Strep A & Scarlet Fever can be found here. Strep A January 2023
Updated guidance regarding Covid is here: Covid January 2023